This workshop will better equip you in how to manage your business financials.
- Interpreting financial statements to better manage and understand your operations, cash flow, and profitability.
- Identifying your cash flow cycle and how it impacts your business.
- Learning how to calculate and use financial ratios to troubleshoot fiscal dangers and improve performance.
- How to think critically when looking at pricing and costs.
- Developing forecasts and budget techniques to improve profits.
Instructor: Joe Rodola. SBDC Advisor