Branding Essentials: Creating, Placing and Protecting your Brand
This webinar will focus on ideas surrounding the design, marketing and protection of your company’s brand.
The presentation will discuss topics such as:
- How your business plan and marketing strategy should read into your brand design
- Discovering what will (and what won’t) attract your target customers
- Deciding where and how to market your brand
- Style and color direction
- Use of images (legal and practical)
- Creating style guides
- Protecting your brand
- Monitoring results
- When to reassess your design and implementation
Instructor: Zack Barton, SBDC advisor and owner of Barton Interactive
Founder and President of Barton Interactive – Zack is a designer of award-winning websites and email marketing that drive success for your business.
Register for this event through Eventbrite.