Paying your COVID-19 EIDL disaster loan
Nov 16 10:00 am — 11:00 am
The first payment for COVID-19 EIDL borrowers is due 30 months from the date of the original Note. That means that these loans are starting to become due now.
The payment process is not difficult – and we will go over the procedures and answer any questions you might have.
Topic covered will include:
- How to sign up and start making payments
- How to set up automatic payments from your bank account.
- How to pull statements and monthly balances.
- How to make changes to your current payment schedule.
- How to communicate with the SBA accounting depts.
Joe Rodola, Lead Consultant and EIDL expert.
Register for this event through Eventbrite.