Opportunities for Minority, Veteran and Women-Owned Small Businesses
Mar 22 10:00 am — 11:00 am
An SBDC workshop for disadvantaged small businesses, discussing available support and funding opportunities.
If you own a small business that is minority, veteran or women-owned, did you know that there are resources to assist you?
Join the Shasta-Cascade SBDC as we share different resources, funding options and programs for disadvantaged businesses.
- Available benefits for minority, veteran and women-owned business (procurement , registrations, etc.)
- Targeted funding (including grants and specialized loans)
- Opportunities to help your business start and thrive
- Diverse range of advisors to fit your business needs
Join SBDC advisors, Ashlee Tate, Bryan Rheem and Lani Lott as they share this important information.
- Ashlee Tate is a Strategic Communications Consultant and self proclaimed serial entrepreneur. Combining her skills in the areas of branding, event planning, public relations, social media and strategic planning, Ashlee helps clients design a life and business they love.
- Bryan Rheem has over 23 years of professional experience in both public and private sectors. Bryan’s biggest passion is helping individuals and organizations maximize their potential based on their current staff and resources, and developing strategic plans to help achieve short and long term goals.
- Lani Lott has over 17 years of experience working with small businesses and Downtown organizations. Lani conducts numerous workshops each year targeted at helping small business owners with building a plan to grow their business and increase profits.
Register for this event through eventbrite.