Tax Planning and Preparation for Sole Proprietors
This webinar will help sole proprietors understand the basics of tax planning and preparation, focusing on the all-important Schedule C.
The idea of tax planning can elicit emotional responses ranging from pure boredom to high anxiety. But, as a sole proprietor, filing your taxes doesn’t need to be daunting.
This free, one hour workshop will run you through the basics of tax planning and preparation. Among other items, we’ll discuss:
- How to maximize your time and make the most of your effort
- Consistency from year to year
- Tracking expenses efficiently and accurately
- Using Excel for your tax prep and
- How to complete a Schedule C
Instructor: Joe Rodola, SBDC consultant.
Lead Consultant, Joe has a vast amount of experience in financial management.
Register for this event through Eventbrite.