At the SBDC, we work closely with a number of local organizations that are here to help your business. They include:
- City of Anderson - the website for the City of Anderson has nearly 10,000 residents and a trade area of 150,000. This website provides information about how to do live, work and do business there.
- City of Redding - the largest California city north of Sacramento, Redding is a vibrant business hub, almost equidistant between San Diego and Seattle along I-5.
- City of Shasta Lake - the closest incorporated city to Shasta Dam and Shasta Lake Reservoir, two popular tourist atractions.
- Shasta County - home to Shasta Lake, the largest lake in California, and several communities.
- Trinity County - covers the southern reaches of the Cascades in California, between Shasta County and the Northern Redwood Coast.
- National University - the uniersity's Redding campus offers degrees and education programs through a convenient one-class-per-month format.
- Shasta College - the area's community college has several campuses located in Shasta, Trinity and Tehama counties.
- Simpson University - offers bachelor and graduate programs, liberal arts and professional degrees.
Local Non-profit and Public Benefit Organizations
- Anderson Chamber of Commerce - provides services designed to enable the public and private sectors to improve productivity and promote Anderson as an economic, educational and recreation center while providing membership services, networking opportunities and assisting in bringing local business to the top.
- Economic Development Corporation of Shasta County - strives to retain and expand the primary industry base of our regional economy.
- Redding Chamber of Commerce - organized to improve the business climate and contribute to the economic health of its membership and the Greater Redding area.
- SCORE - free advice from local experts to help start or grow your small business.
- Shasta Angels - offer emerging companies a forum to pitch their ideas, angel capital, and mentorship in hopes that these companies contribute to positive economic change in Shasta County.
- Shasta Builder’s Exchange – Redding - promotes economic development, provides resources for teaching the trades to the next generation of tradesmen, and improves the quality of life in our community.
- Shasta Builder’s Exchange – Trade School - provides construction and trade school training and education in Shasta County and greater northern California.
- Shasta Lake City Chamber of Commerce - dedicated to meeting the needs of the business community by fostering economic opportunity and a favorable business climate.
- Shasta Regional Community Foundation - a nonprofit, public charity serving the people of Shasta, Siskiyou and Tehama counties.
- SMART Business Resource Center - assists job seekers in obtaining employment and helps employers to meet the growth, retention, training and staffing needs of their business.
- SOCOTRA Capital - a private, alternative money lender for small businesses.
- Superior California Economic Development (SCED) - nonprofit, specializing in commercial real estate loans and refinancing, business loans, and economic development planning.
- Trinity County Chamber of Commerce - dedicated to being the leading catalyst for creating a cooperative, productive, and prosperous community.
- Veteran Launch - providing SBA small business loans to qualified California small businesses owned by veterans, active duty military personnel, and their families who are unable to obtain a bank loan.
- Women’s Business Center at JEDI - serves women and men starting and growing businesses in the Siskiyou, Shasta, Trinity and Humboldt Counties of California.
Need more information? Need help? Contact us at (530) 222-8323 or firstname.lastname@example.org